Are you our Next Visionary?
We are seeking an innovative and seasoned technology business development leader who is passionate about the future of Artificial Intelligence. Join our rapidly growing company and help to position us for success in this hands-on role.
Who is Openstream.ai?
Openstream.ai® enables enterprises to engage in meaningful and fluid conversations with their audiences across modalities, channels, and languages with our visionary multimodal, plan-based Conversational AI platform, Eva (Enterprise Virtual Assistant). The platform is finely tuned by world-class AI experts to orchestrate the latest AI approaches and tools to deliver the best conversational experiences for their end-users and businesses.
Openstream.ai has been included in over 20 Gartner analyst research reports in 2023 alone and was named as the sole Visionary for the second consecutive year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Conversational AI.
- Design, develop, and deploy modular cloud-based systems
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Engineer or similar role
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Client management skills to discuss systems as needed
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Engineer
Interested candidates are to be available for hybrid work (2 days in office at Bangalore) and be able to join us immediately.