Quality Assurance Lead
Are you our Next Visionary?
We are seeking an innovative and seasoned technology business development leader who is passionate about the future of Artificial Intelligence. Join our rapidly growing company and help to position us for success in this hands-on role.
Who is Openstream.ai?
Openstream.ai® enables enterprises to engage in meaningful and fluid conversations with their audiences across modalities, channels, and languages with our visionary multimodal, plan-based Conversational AI platform, Eva (Enterprise Virtual Assistant). The platform is finely tuned by world-class AI experts to orchestrate the latest AI approaches and tools to deliver the best conversational experiences for their end-users and businesses.
Openstream.ai has been included in over 20 Gartner analyst research reports in 2023 alone and was named as the sole Visionary for the second consecutive year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Conversational AI.
- The Quality Assurance Lead for Product Engineering is responsible for developing Openstream’s QA program.
- They will be tasked with recommending tools, processes, and platforms to improve the QA metrics of the product team.
- They will jointly lead in the further development of our test automation and our CI/CD pipelines. At Openstream, we encourage all of our developers to author tests (unit for themselves; function/integration for others).
- We envision the QA Lead mentoring and training the entire development team in QA practice, seeking to improve such skills across the entire team. Naturally, this might lead to growth into a QA team reporting to the new lead.
- As that happens, the candidate will be expected to develop the case for the roles, their recruitment, training, supervision, and mentoring of those recruits.
- The candidate will have spent a significant amount of time in a QA leadership role before joining Openstream.
- The candidate is a developer and is expected to be fluent in Linux, JSON, Python, and Java.
- Among the skills we are seeking in the best candidates is an Agile-QA-Test attitude and set of principles that the candidate can share with the broader team at Openstream.
- Necessarily, the candidate will have demonstrated leadership, charisma, and the ability to make a compelling case in writing and in face-to-face pitches.
- The candidate will have a substantial technical pedigree in several forms of agile and automated testing, developing pipelines with CI/CD, and test planning and execution.
- Knowledge of logical or functional approaches is a plus. The candidate must have shipped containerized products into Kubernetes cloud environments.