Director of business development
Are you our Next Visionary?
We are seeking an innovative and seasoned technology business development leader who is passionate about the future of Artificial Intelligence. Join our rapidly growing company and help to position us for success in this hands-on role.
Who is Openstream.ai?
Openstream.ai® enables enterprises to engage in meaningful and fluid conversations with their audiences across modalities, channels, and languages with our visionary multimodal, plan-based Conversational AI platform, Eva (Enterprise Virtual Assistant). The platform is finely tuned by world-class AI experts to orchestrate the latest AI approaches and tools to deliver the best conversational experiences for their end-users and businesses.
Openstream.ai has been included in over 20 Gartner analyst research reports in 2023 alone and was named as the sole Visionary for the second consecutive year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Conversational AI.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and revenue targets
- Identify, prospect, and qualify new Conversational AI customer leads
- Prospect and demo to showcase our capabilities to new and existing customers
- Create and deliver sales proposals and pitches to close deals
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle and negotiate contracts
- Forecast, track, and maintain pipeline
- Represent Openstream.ai at key industry events and conferences
- Partner closely with the leadership team
- 7 - 10 years of sales experience in selling advanced software and technology with a proven ability to prospect, qualify, and close enterprise deals
- Strong business acumen with a proven ability to think strategically about business outcomes, customer experiences, and technical challenges
- Entrepreneurial approach to finding new growth levers for the business
- Strong communicator with all levels of leadership, management, and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong relationships
- Outstanding executive presence, presentation, and negotiation skills; the ability to inspire, engage, partner with, and influence senior leadership
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and forecasting passion for conversational AI technology and application
- Proficiency with CRM software (HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.) and MS Office
- Experience in Insurance, Banking, Finance, or Healthcare a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
Candidates will work from our NJ headquarters and may be required to travel to meet clients and prospects as needed.