Research Scientists/Associates -
Be part of a team that is delivering superior experiences that are multimodal and context-aware
Openstream.ai® is a pioneer in Conversational AI technology. Its advanced multimodal virtual assistant platform Eva™ helps enterprises across industries realize the efficiencies of AI-enabled automation in their digital transformation, offering their users an unparalleled self-service experience. From surfacing answers to everyday complex questions to simplifying business processes, Eva™ becomes the face of digital workspace™ providing the most intuitive and natural interaction that is multimodal, proactive, and context-aware!
Our flexible and dynamic work environment, transparent work ethics, competitive compensation, and supportive community foster innovation and excellence. Work with the industry's leading scientists, researchers, and technologists to learn, grow and create an impact with authority.
We are looking for passionate researchers to partner with us on our journey to build a cutting-edge Multi-Modal conversational AI platform. The incumbent should be well versed in understanding and building dialog systems which may include open domain / goal-oriented dialog systems or have expertise in either multi-modal systems, image and video processing in AI.
You will work with fellow research scientists to propose and execute cutting-edge research to build better dialog systems for Openstream AI. You will be collaborating with fellow research scientists and engineers to develop solutions to real-world problems, invent patents, and publish findings in top-tier AI conferences.
- Ph.D. / M.S / or Pursuing Ph.D. in ML with a focus on NLP/NLG/NLU
- Experience conducting conversational AI research for open-domain or goal-oriented dialog systems
- Experience in one or more conversational AI sub-topics such as contextual natural language understanding, natural language generation (e.g., controlled NLG, contextual NLG, text summarization, etc.), end-to-end open-domain dialog models, dialog state tracking, and action prediction/response generation
- Expertise in state-of-the-art deep learning-based NLP research including large language models for conversational AI (e.g., GPT, Megatron, etc.)
- Experience in areas such as world/domain knowledge representation, ontology, reasoning with knowledge, knowledge retrieval, or knowledge triple extraction in the context of conversational AI systems is an added plus
- Development experience in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Software skills in one or more languages (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.) will be an added plus
- Strong publication records in AI-related and NLP-related conferences (NeurIPs, AAAI, ICLR, ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, SIGDIAL, KDD, etc.)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills