Research Scientists/Associates - Conversational AI
Are you our Next Visionary?
We are seeking an innovative and seasoned technology business development leader who is passionate about the future of Artificial Intelligence. Join our rapidly growing company and help to position us for success in this hands-on role.
Who is Openstream.ai?
Openstream.ai® enables enterprises to engage in meaningful and fluid conversations with their audiences across modalities, channels, and languages with our visionary multimodal, plan-based Conversational AI platform, Eva (Enterprise Virtual Assistant). The platform is finely tuned by world-class AI experts to orchestrate the latest AI approaches and tools to deliver the best conversational experiences for their end-users and businesses.
Openstream.ai has been included in over 20 Gartner analyst research reports in 2023 alone and was named as the sole Visionary for the second consecutive year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Conversational AI.
- We are looking for passionate researchers to partner with us on our journey to build a cutting-edge Multi-Modal conversational AI platform.
- The incumbent should be well versed in understanding and building dialog systems which may include open domain / goal-oriented dialog systems or have expertise in either multi-modal systems, image and video processing in AI.
- You will work with fellow research scientists to propose and execute cutting-edge research to build better dialog systems for Openstream AI.
- You will be collaborating with fellow research scientists and engineers to develop solutions to real-world problems, invent patents, and publish findings in top-tier AI conferences.
- Ph.D. / M.S / or Pursuing Ph.D. in ML with a focus on NLP/NLG/NLU
- Experience conducting conversational AI research for open-domain or goal-oriented dialog systems
- Experience in one or more conversational AI sub-topics such as contextual natural language understanding, natural language generation (e.g., controlled NLG, contextual NLG, text summarization, etc.), end-to-end open-domain dialog models, dialog state tracking, and action prediction/response generation
- Expertise in state-of-the-art deep learning-based NLP research including large language models for conversational AI (e.g., GPT, Megatron, etc.)
- Experience in areas such as world/domain knowledge representation, ontology, reasoning with knowledge, knowledge retrieval, or knowledge triple extraction in the context of conversational AI systems is an added plus
- Development experience in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Software skills in one or more languages (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.) will be an added plus
- Strong publication records in AI-related and NLP-related conferences (NeurIPs, AAAI, ICLR, ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, SIGDIAL, KDD, etc.)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Candidates will primarily work from our US/India/Australia/Canada office.